The purpose of this guidebook is to share ideas and practical examples of “promising practices” that CTC leadership stakeholders can implement to improve their working relationships with Joint Operating Committees and sending school superintendents.
In summary, these practices include:
- Open, transparent, ongoing communication
- Sharing resources (financial, programmatic, etc.)
- Collaborative approaches to challenges
- Flexibility and coordination
- Common understanding of purpose of, and goals for, the CTC